The Museo del Tessuto is the largest cultural centre in Italy dedicated to the promotion of historical and contemporary textile production and art. The Museum represents the historical memory and the cultural interface of the Prato district, which has been identified with textile production since the Middle Ages. Today the district boasts over 7,000 companies operating in this sector. www.museodeltessuto.it Read more...
- 2d to 3d
- A New Kind of Blue
- Analog to Connected
- Care Applications
- Constructing Connectivity
- Cooking New Materials
- Digital Vogue – Between Synthetic and Organic Processes
- Embroidered Touch
- First Call
- Footwear Time Based Design
- Fragments Garments
- Leather for Vegetarians
- Needs-Based Clothing
- Neo Botanical Tailoring
- Post-Natural Prostheses
- Re-Think Manufacturing
- Second Call
- Second Skins
- Sustainable Circular
- Sustainable Evolution
Join our LinkedIn Group!
Get in touch with artists and scientists as well as other likeminded stakeholders from fashion and technology.
Instagram has returned invalid data.
- AFTER 2 ROUNDS OF 9 CO-CREATION MONTHS
- The Re-FREAM Manifesto is now available
- Unique new nebulising UNO machine
- The ‘Sepida’ shoe is 3D printed on fabric with a ‘slide in’ evolutionary personalised midsole – Assa Ashuach
- Circular Mono Material footwear, made of postconsumer waste for Reuse and Refix – ReFream by Assa Ashuach
#innovation #refream AI bradiversity breastcancer circular economy Co-Creation cocreation collaboration connextyle constructingconnectivity creativity ecodesign embroideredtouch embroidery etextiles fashion Fashion Design FashionTech femalebiophilia Future Fashion healing Hub linz intimatecare leather for vegetarians machine learning materialinnovation multisensory NANOCORK needsbaseddesign patientcare refreameu rehabilitation rethinkingfashion Robots for fashion stroke strokecare sustainability sustainable fashion therapy wearabletech womenhealth womenshealth Yokai Yokai Studios