How the Evaluation Process Works
The evaluation process consists of 2 steps, a pre-selection and final evaluation.After the closing of the call, you will be able to follow the status of your proposal in the selection process.
A group of experts will pre-select 18 proposals. For each research challenge, two experts in Design, Technology, and Co-creation will follow the evaluation criteria shown here. Expert duos will evaluate separately. Proposals scoring more than 60 points will be discussed between the six experts, with the presence of an observer from another research challenge, in order to ensure transparency in the evaluation process.
A shortlist of 18 pre-selected proposals will be then published on the website. Preselected artists will also be contacted by email.
- If selected, you will be contacted by email.
- If not selected, you will receive and email with feedback and evaluators comments.
An international jury will receive the best 18 proposals and evaluate them using the same evaluation criteria.
- 1st July – 30th September 2020: Application phase (extended until October 1, 3pm)
- 1st – 22nd October 2020: Pre-selection phase
- 27th October 2020: Announcement of shortlisted artists
- 20th -27th October: The best 6 proposals per Hub will be asked for an online interview. Save 30 minutes during this days
- 28th October -15th November: Final jury sessions
- 16th November 2020: Announcement of 2nd call winners
- January 2021: Welcome gathering (tba) – Start your co-creation journey with the Art/Tech teams in your selected hub